ACTIVE FILTERS are group of Electronic Filters that utilizes active components like an amplifier for its functioning. Amplifiers are used in filters for designing to enhance the predictability and performance. This is all finished while keeping away from the need of the inductors.
Salient features of ARZOO Power HYBRID ACTIVE Filters
• Reduces the overall energy bills.
• Increases capacity utilization of the source.
• Ensures proper functioning of the overall system.
• 99.99% uptime guarantee.
• Decreases the maximum demand of the system as well as the generator.
• No overloading of UPS or generator sets.
• Increases efficiency of the generator sets and ensures maximum utilization.
• Increases life of sensitive lab equipment’s and ensures proper functioning through quality power supply.
• Smaller footprint reduces cost for space.
• Increases life of industrial cables
• Virtually maintenance free
• Improves instantaneous as well as average power factor to necessary level.
• Reduces total harmonic distortion for current as well as voltage within international IEEE 519 standards.
• Excellent dynamics with a response time of less than 0.2 milliseconds.
• Does not allow harmonics to enter the system from the surrounding facilities, making the system more robust.
• Reduces system losses drastically
• Provides equally good compensation, even in case of voltage sags.
• Does not affect the normal operation of the system even in case of failures.