An uninterruptible power supply (UPS) system is your bridge between mains power and your backup generators. Automatic mains failure (AMF) panels – also referred to as Automatic Transfer Switch (ATS) panels – make the power switch to emeregency standby generators in the event of a significant loss of mains power or total blackout. Without AMF panels, generators need to be operated manually and that can mean lost data, potential damage to electrical equipment and huge amounts of disruption.
- Designed for high fault-levels up to 50KA.
- Provision of electrical and mechanical interlocking for security.
- Strong resistance to weather corrosion as well elegant finish through powder-coating and seven-tank treatment process of enclosures.
- Assembly of switchgear and bus bars ensures liberal spacing for cabling, access and maintenance.
- PCC enclosures fabricated using strong CRCA sheet steel.
- Customized for your space and project requirements and provisioning for future expansion requirements.
- Protection Function : Over- Current
- Available Types : Air Cooled,Oil Cooled,Linner Type.